SECURITY EQUIPMENT CATALOGUE
|NR-2000- NONLINEAR JUNCTION DETECTOR
nonlinear junction detector (NLJD) is designed for search of electronic devices, containing semiconductor components.
- Detection of mobile phones and SIM-cards.
- Search for improvised explosive devices (electronic circuits of IED remote control) in complex industrial interference conditions.
- Detection of eavesdropping devices, containing electronic components.
- Exact spatial selection with high search productivity
- Distant detection of IED
- Immunity to industrial interference
- Detection of electronic devices in construction elements behind reinforcement steel
- Reliable detection of small "targets" in various substances, including humid ones
- Single block design allows using NLJD under various conditions
Charger with AC and DC (car) adapters
Search object simulator
|Modulation format |
|Operation modes |
|Radiated power (ERP), W |
700, not less
|Average signal power in search mode, mW |
200, not more
-SIM (UIM) card, m
-Mobile phone, m
1, not more
1, not less
|Smooth adjustment of probing signal output power |
Up to minus 15dB with step of 1 dB
|Power supply (Li-Ion battery), V |
|Time of continuous operation with, hours |
4, not less
|Weight (with battery), kg|
2.2, not more