active acoustic system is designed for generation of various tonal and noise signals, required for:
- Testing and measuring parameters of audio- and vibro-isolating properties of rooms, constructions and engineering services;
- Testing effectiveness of acoustic and vibroacoustic noise masking;
- Special examinations of main and auxiliary information processing equipment;
- Evaluation of acoustic and vibroacoustic signals characteristics with octave and third-octave analysis;
- Certification of protected premises.
Characteristics of the device allow using it as part of instrumentation systems.
can be employed as a standalone device as well as in conjunction with the SIRIUS
The PRIBOI is a loudspeaker with a built-in generator, placed on the speaker backside. There are jacks for connecting power and input signal cables. Volume control is on the front side of the loudspeaker.
The loudspeaker housing and generator are electromagnetically shielded.
THE DEVICE GENERATES AND RADIATES ACOUSTIC SIGNALS:
When operating with the built-in generator
Tonal signal with 1000 Hz frequency;
White noise in 125 - 8000 Hz frequency band.
When operating with an external generator:
Tonal and noise signals in 20 Hz -20 kHz frequency band.
THE DEVICE PROVIDES SOUND PRESSURE:
- 94 dB in white noise band;
- 104 dB on 1 kHz frequency.
The PRIBOI is powered by the mains (220 ± 10 V).